Our Company is part of the Our Company Group which includes Our Company International
personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process
data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message
boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may
offer you their products and services.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and
visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you
automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our
website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what
language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies
• Advertising - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to
our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your
browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited
aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online
data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you
visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at: info [at] goalsarena.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your
concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
Email: info [at] goalsarena.com